Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Module 3
Concept map

The upload of my concept map, obviously did not come through well. I will quote from a bit of my reflection 3 (see below) on this activity in week 3 of our course.

"I will comment on the concept mapping and the effort involved in learning a new tool. Inspiration has wonderful functionality - I included audio in my map which my classmates can choose to listen to over in the EDUC 763 course site. The map for the module 3 assignment is uploaded as a comment or reply to this posting and as a unique post as well. Honestly, not worth the effort. I could do the same think in word using the drawing tool in 3 minutes, the 2 hours I invested (and it is worth the investment, the functionality in Inspiration is cool) will never be used my me in any setting."


Click here for a clearer view of the concept map below. This link also has a version of the concept map with audio.





Greg@Az

No comments: