Saturday, January 19, 2008

Results of the Module 2 - Interactive Inventory

Module 2 in EDUC 762 had the following activity:

This interactive inventory will not only allow you to compare student and teacher-centered courses, but it is an assessment example of a reusable learning object survey. Please save the results of your assessment to place in your blog.

Below see the results from this self survey - I used a print screen to capture and insert. This is not a great way to "see" my results, but you have all taken the survey so you have a sense for what you are looking at.

My comments sent to Datta Kaur

Assessment: Teacher-centered or Learner-centered?

This was a very, very useful survey and an engaging way to interact with the material and assess my personal view of teaching and learning.

Greg@Az


Clearly not the best action so

1 comment:

Jen/OH said...

Hello Greg,

How creative you are with your blog. I am such a novice! Great job.

Jen@oh