Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Reflective Journal 7

Our module this week provided a welcome change (slowing) of the pace. As I am concurrently engaged in a second class - EDUC 761 the timing has been perfect.

I am finalizing my final project I am reflecting first what a wonderfully comprehensive activity this is and second how useful this will be to improve assessment in my online courses.

My classmates also reacted favorably, I think, to this pace. As the drafts of the final project appeared I was very impressed with the work we have done in analyzing and then applying that analysis of assessment tools to our online courses or projected online courses.

1 comment:

Be Fit With Biray said...

I've enjoyed following your blog thus far. Looking forward to what your overall reflections will be... :)